Hampton HI2450 Wood Insert
Medium Cast Iron Wood Burning Insert
This Hampton Medium Wood Insert installs easily into your existing fireplace, adding the timeless beauty of cast iron while eliminating drafts from an open fireplace. Choose from two colors, in different finishing to compliment your existing décor, while decreasing your heating bills and increasing the value of your home.
Hi2450 Wood Fireplace Insert Key Features:
- Large fire viewing area, with heat radiating ceramic glass
- Cast iron exterior provides additional radiant heating
- Wood-finished handle
- Heavy duty cast hinges that will never bend or break
- Solid forged steel adjustable cam lock ensures a tight door seal over time
- Side mounted air adjustment
- High performance brick-lined firebox reflects heat
- Non-obtrusive air wash curtain keeps glass clean
- Dual-burn design creates longer and more complete burns
- Backed by the industry’s most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty
Medium Cast wood insert
Energy Specifications Maximum BTU 75,000 Higher Heating Value Efficiency (HHV)info 67% Lower Heating Value Efficiency (LHV)info 71.7% General Specifications Product Size Medium Log Size 18" Burn Time up to 10 hrs. Firebox Capacity 2.3 cu. ft. Emissions (gms/hr) 1.4 View Area 180 sq. in. Room Size Medium Vent Type Stainless Flex Liner Vent Size (Air Intake) N/A Vent Size (Exhaust) 6" Minimum Fireplace Opening Width (front) 25 in. Height 21 1/2 in. Depth 17 1/2 in.